Enablio creates a continuum between market strategy and sales execution.
We work with client teams to leverage existing processes and tools.
We apply enterprise-tested methods, tools and metrics to improve go to market performance.
We deliver holistic solutions for increasing sales productivity, including metrics for continuous improvement.
GO TO MARKET STRATEGYCreate clarity and focus on what sellers should sell, and what support teams should enable.
- Definition of a selling portfolio
- Market segmentation and buyer analysis
- Solution sales planning for core offerings
SALES ENABLEMENT METRICS AND REPORTINGMeasure go to market performance, and the impact of enablement on sales productivity.
- Enablement scorecard definition and production
- Sellers' usage of enablement
- Design, plan and reporting of enablement impact on bookings
GO TO MARKET OPERATIONSEstablish operational processes that eliminate siloes, coordinate sales support, and address the opportunities and constraints in local market segments.
- Program prioritization and scheduling
- Program portfolio analysis
- Go to market program management and oversight
SELLER ENABLEMENTGuide sellers find the training, content and tools they need – at the moment they need them.
- Enablement strategy and plan, by role
- Enablement packaging for core offerings
- Criteria for “enabled”, with data tracking
SALES SYSTEMS STRATEGY, SELECTION AND IMPLEMENTATIONAccelerate sellers and opportunities through each step of the sales process by identifying, implementing and integrating software automation.
- Salestech ecosystem and business requirements
- Vendor analysis and selection
- System implementation and reporting